Thursday, November 24, 2005

Different people, different view....

I had my handphone being topped up on the 10th of this month, and then spent RM 41.00 on it to called three of my friends within this 2 weeks just to keep in touch with them. My mum was a bit unhappy with me spending my money like that. For her, I shouldn't have waste my money by calling them. After all, the money that I had spent is considered a bit too much for her.

However, my sister-in-law do understand my view. She actually told my mum that for me to spent so much money to call certain people just to be in touch with them showed how much the person means to me. Indeed, the person that I called is actually some of my closest friends that I had made during my uni life. I had to resort on calling them because there is no way I can get into them unless by phone. How I wish that I can chat with them like what I am currently doing it, but too bad the three of them are currently based at place which is not their hometown. I can see that the view from my mum and my sister-in-law is very much different when I told them about this matter. Maybe they had their own point of view, which makes them think that what they said is correct.

Human do sometimes have different point of view. They might see the whole situation based on their own ground, and make their own judgement on it. No body is suppose to say that it is wrong, because that is from our own point of view. For instance, two of my friends that I called last week actually told me something which so contradict on me. One of them advices me not to go to KL and work, because she can see that I am a guy who is not suitable to work in such a chaos place. Then the other, who I regard as my sister, actually told me to work n KL, because she said that I am a very talented person who should be wasting my time in my current factory (I actually ponder for sometimes when I was called talented, because I don't see any talent in me at all).

So, there you go, different people, different view. Well, I can say that both of them are wrong. Maybe they both have their point. It is true that KL is not a suitable place for me to live in. I prefer a simple life like what I am having in Melaka. Then, for me being labelled as talented, I guess that what the meaning is actually..I am a person who can really adapt to a new environment fast, even if I don't like it.

But nevertheless, is always better that we have our own point of view towards our own life. I used to hear people saying, "...It is always the person who is closest to you who understand you the most, not you....". I guess usually people who doesn't agree will counterback by saying, ".....If you didn't understand yourself, how can other understand you...".

For me, I only know that in my life, there is someone who understand me more than I understand myself. Guess who???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home