Monday, November 21, 2005

Evolution in my life

Today, I unexpectly went for a badminton game with my working colleagues. All this while, they had been dragging me along, but I didn't go for it because my game is really sucks if I were to compare with the lots of them. However, the real reason behind this is, well......laziness, as always....

So, what makes me changes my thinking today. Well, I couldn't deny that the internal problem in my companyis one of the reason behind my movement. The conflict had grown so large that court case seem to be the only way to settle the dispute (both party had decided to hire lawyer to deal with this matter). When playing the game, talks is still going on between colleagues about the dispute. So, I thought that going for a game and relaxing myself could be an answer for me to get rid of the troubled mind I currently having regarding my future in the company.

However, one of the main reason behind this is also because of my friends advice to change my lifestyle. I had heard numerous time where they told me to change my life, get out and get to know more people. Since most of them who encourage me are my best friends (which include the girl that I like), I just give it a try on it.

So, the game was fun, and I learn a lot from most of them. And the most funny thing is they even told me that the way I hold the racquet is wrong, haha......Well, hopefully I will be going next week so that I can learn a thing or two from them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home