Goblet of Fire....quite disappointing....
I got myself a VCD of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire yesterday night and quickly watched it evernight till 1 am. From what I known, this edition is the best of all, compared with the previous three. When it began, I was very excited, but in the end, I was quite disappointed with the results.
The movie, if compared with the books, there is a lot of omitment being made, which made the flow of the story rather shaky (if we were to ignore the dark screen of certain part due to pirated VCD, cinema edition). If to make comparison, I would still prefer to read the book than to watch the movie. I wonder why the director of the movie never consider to make it a 3 hours ++ movie, just like what the Jackson guy did in LOTR. I am sure that the movie will be much more interesting and full of thiller. But then, decision had been made and what else can we do except to watch the movie, and sighed when everytime soomething that we expected didn't come out as expected.
Nevertheless, I would still try to make it to the cinema to catch the movie, since all I got yesterday is just some dark screen, with some stereo problem. What can we expect from a pirated VCD, anyway....
The movie, if compared with the books, there is a lot of omitment being made, which made the flow of the story rather shaky (if we were to ignore the dark screen of certain part due to pirated VCD, cinema edition). If to make comparison, I would still prefer to read the book than to watch the movie. I wonder why the director of the movie never consider to make it a 3 hours ++ movie, just like what the Jackson guy did in LOTR. I am sure that the movie will be much more interesting and full of thiller. But then, decision had been made and what else can we do except to watch the movie, and sighed when everytime soomething that we expected didn't come out as expected.
Nevertheless, I would still try to make it to the cinema to catch the movie, since all I got yesterday is just some dark screen, with some stereo problem. What can we expect from a pirated VCD, anyway....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home