My Weekend
If I were to talked about how I underwent my day today, there are nothing much I can say about it.
As usual, I woke up when the sun was in the middle of the sky. This is the time where I usually waken up every Sunday, because it is the only day I can re-charge myself after 6 days of working. Then, after doing so, I continues to play PC games till a stomach ache struck me. I guess it must be due to the seafood I had eaten with my sister-in-law's family the day before.
In the evening, I went for a badminton game with my colleagues. I had never expected that I will go today, as Sunday is my most lazy day. However, as I had promised people that are important to me that I will change my life, I just went for it. Out of my surprise, most of my colleague didn't turn up, just 4 of us plus me. The rest, well, they need to prepare for a steamboat feast organised by my company's chairman later. But it is a rather fruitfull event because I had more times to brush up my skills. I was taught how to do a proper serve and how to handle high ball situation.
As the matter of fact, I was invited to my chairman feast tonight, but after the game, I felt quite tired and have a headache, so I didn't turn up to that feast. So, I am sure that tommorrow, I will sure kena tembak by quite a number of people, haha....
As usual, I woke up when the sun was in the middle of the sky. This is the time where I usually waken up every Sunday, because it is the only day I can re-charge myself after 6 days of working. Then, after doing so, I continues to play PC games till a stomach ache struck me. I guess it must be due to the seafood I had eaten with my sister-in-law's family the day before.
In the evening, I went for a badminton game with my colleagues. I had never expected that I will go today, as Sunday is my most lazy day. However, as I had promised people that are important to me that I will change my life, I just went for it. Out of my surprise, most of my colleague didn't turn up, just 4 of us plus me. The rest, well, they need to prepare for a steamboat feast organised by my company's chairman later. But it is a rather fruitfull event because I had more times to brush up my skills. I was taught how to do a proper serve and how to handle high ball situation.
As the matter of fact, I was invited to my chairman feast tonight, but after the game, I felt quite tired and have a headache, so I didn't turn up to that feast. So, I am sure that tommorrow, I will sure kena tembak by quite a number of people, haha....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home