The Need for Self-Improvement
I bet no one will feel happy when they were being tuned by your superior the very thing when you start working. Well, that's what happen to me yesterday, which makes me not really happy, for at least the whole day. It was only after hearing about my friend's new job and her engagement that make my feeling lighten up and forget about my unhappiness.
However, I can't really blame anyone but myself for that tunning. After the tunning session, I reflected back on my own performance and realised that what my manager said was correct. My performance has been below par for the last few months. Most of the things instructed had not been properly done. So, I am quite disappointed by myself for having such an attitude. Actually, what makes my performance so terrible??? Is it because I had began to feel tired after working for such a long time??? Or is it I began to feel bored with my current job??? Whatever the reason is, I guess as long as I work there, I need to perform 100% n every job entrusted to me.
So, I seriously need to improve my performance for the future. And to began with, I started my own milestone chart, where I will jot down all the task I need to complete in a specific time set by myself, then evaluated every tasks given. Hopefully, it will work thing out lah. After all, if working for 7 months, but there is no improvement, I guess that it is a failure for me.
However, I can't really blame anyone but myself for that tunning. After the tunning session, I reflected back on my own performance and realised that what my manager said was correct. My performance has been below par for the last few months. Most of the things instructed had not been properly done. So, I am quite disappointed by myself for having such an attitude. Actually, what makes my performance so terrible??? Is it because I had began to feel tired after working for such a long time??? Or is it I began to feel bored with my current job??? Whatever the reason is, I guess as long as I work there, I need to perform 100% n every job entrusted to me.
So, I seriously need to improve my performance for the future. And to began with, I started my own milestone chart, where I will jot down all the task I need to complete in a specific time set by myself, then evaluated every tasks given. Hopefully, it will work thing out lah. After all, if working for 7 months, but there is no improvement, I guess that it is a failure for me.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home