Thursday, December 22, 2005

The Best Christmas Present Ever....

In my last posting, I mention before that celebrating Christmas has never been my cup of tea. However, this year Christmas will be (I hope so) the most memorable Christmas for the rest of my life.

Instead of having a group of my friends visiting me during Christmas, the girl that I had feeling on will be coming to my hometown as well. I just the message from her today that she will be coming. So, I hope that there will be an opportunity to meet her after so long I didn't contact with her (in accurate, is nearly 1 month).

I still don't know whether there will be an opportunity to meet her or not. However, if I am indeed being blessed that way, I guess that it will be the best Christmas present that I had ever received for the rest of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home