I Can't Help but to Agree
I refer to a Star article yesterday, "Who are we to decide how a person lives his life?". I really have to respect the writer, even though I didn't know his or hers identity.
I had to agree 100% on what he/she said. In reality, people had the right to live the way they like to. So, as an outsider, we don't have the right to judge them. Why do we need to point fingers at others, since what they are doing is for their own good, it is none our our bloody business. I mean, what they do has got nothing to do with us, so, why people just slapped them. If the table were to be turned around, how would we felt if such a thing happened to us?? I guess that the answer should be very clear by now.
And speaking of the homosexual or transexual, I can't help to wonder why people discriminate them. Most of them were born to be like that. So, why the society need to show them the ugly look in their eyes. Why can't we just respect them the way they are. If the world had been asking us not to discriminate those who had AIDS, why can't we do the same to the homosexual and the transexual?? They are human being too, so they deserve the respect like most of us do.
The writer ended his/her article with a very good conclusion.....if there is a person who judge them, then let the person without sin cast the stone first.....So, before we started to point people, just think carefully first before we do so.
I had to agree 100% on what he/she said. In reality, people had the right to live the way they like to. So, as an outsider, we don't have the right to judge them. Why do we need to point fingers at others, since what they are doing is for their own good, it is none our our bloody business. I mean, what they do has got nothing to do with us, so, why people just slapped them. If the table were to be turned around, how would we felt if such a thing happened to us?? I guess that the answer should be very clear by now.
And speaking of the homosexual or transexual, I can't help to wonder why people discriminate them. Most of them were born to be like that. So, why the society need to show them the ugly look in their eyes. Why can't we just respect them the way they are. If the world had been asking us not to discriminate those who had AIDS, why can't we do the same to the homosexual and the transexual?? They are human being too, so they deserve the respect like most of us do.
The writer ended his/her article with a very good conclusion.....if there is a person who judge them, then let the person without sin cast the stone first.....So, before we started to point people, just think carefully first before we do so.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home