Is A Happy, Happy Christmas Afterall
I always believe that it is fate that brought 2 person, who is unknown to each other together. And it is also fate that make us become best friends. However, keeping in contact need commitment from one another, which is logical to me, since both of them are, afterall, best friends.
For me, if I ever had a person I called best friend, I would always try my best to keep in contact with them, at all cost. I had this kind of thinking because I believe that since it is fate that brought everyone who is unknown to each other together, then we should learn to appreaciate that person, even if they had some kind of attitude that you really dislike. That is my opinion on this matter.
So, yesterday, upon coming back from withdrawing money for my car repair purposes, I received a called from a best pal (the girl that I liked), telling me that she had reach Malacca safety. However, it is too bad that she told me that we might not have a chance to meet up, because she will be going back to KL with her friend tommorrow night (which is tonight). That moment, I really feel a bit regret because I didn't have a car with me. If I had my car, I would have drove to her friend's colleague's relative house and meet her up. So we just ended up talking for a few minutes on the phone and that is it.
But then, luck is always by my side when she called me for the fouth time around 8.30 pm last night, telling me that she is at my area. She was there because of a Christmas eve celebration that was held in my area. So, what else?? I quickly got dressed up and went out to meet her. Upon seeing her, I felt so happy because is been a while since we meet each other. We talked quite a lot on our current job, our life, then talking about things that we used to talk when together, untill she decided to leave around 11 pm. So, I bid farewell to her, with a bit of sad feeling, because I knew that it will take a long long time before I can meet with her again.
This meeting, I realised something, which is quite different from what we used to be. Last time, when we meet, we used to quarrel a lot, disagreeing with each other opinion, teasing each other. But this time, it did not happened. Well, I guess that both of us had been matured enough to be able to accept each other opinion rather than trying to force each one to accept their opinion. The happiest thing that I got is, we actually can talk like normal, even though I had confessed to her about my feeling towards her 1 month ago. It seems to me that, our bond of friendship is not ruin, but rather closer than before.
Whatever it be, I hope that our relationship can last forever. This could be my Christmas wish this year. By meeting her last night, I guess that this year Christmas had been a happy one indeed. So, if my wish come true, I will be the most happiest person in the world
For me, if I ever had a person I called best friend, I would always try my best to keep in contact with them, at all cost. I had this kind of thinking because I believe that since it is fate that brought everyone who is unknown to each other together, then we should learn to appreaciate that person, even if they had some kind of attitude that you really dislike. That is my opinion on this matter.
So, yesterday, upon coming back from withdrawing money for my car repair purposes, I received a called from a best pal (the girl that I liked), telling me that she had reach Malacca safety. However, it is too bad that she told me that we might not have a chance to meet up, because she will be going back to KL with her friend tommorrow night (which is tonight). That moment, I really feel a bit regret because I didn't have a car with me. If I had my car, I would have drove to her friend's colleague's relative house and meet her up. So we just ended up talking for a few minutes on the phone and that is it.
But then, luck is always by my side when she called me for the fouth time around 8.30 pm last night, telling me that she is at my area. She was there because of a Christmas eve celebration that was held in my area. So, what else?? I quickly got dressed up and went out to meet her. Upon seeing her, I felt so happy because is been a while since we meet each other. We talked quite a lot on our current job, our life, then talking about things that we used to talk when together, untill she decided to leave around 11 pm. So, I bid farewell to her, with a bit of sad feeling, because I knew that it will take a long long time before I can meet with her again.
This meeting, I realised something, which is quite different from what we used to be. Last time, when we meet, we used to quarrel a lot, disagreeing with each other opinion, teasing each other. But this time, it did not happened. Well, I guess that both of us had been matured enough to be able to accept each other opinion rather than trying to force each one to accept their opinion. The happiest thing that I got is, we actually can talk like normal, even though I had confessed to her about my feeling towards her 1 month ago. It seems to me that, our bond of friendship is not ruin, but rather closer than before.
Whatever it be, I hope that our relationship can last forever. This could be my Christmas wish this year. By meeting her last night, I guess that this year Christmas had been a happy one indeed. So, if my wish come true, I will be the most happiest person in the world
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home