Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Is Money The Issue?

"Money is Everything"..., "Money is almost everything"..., "Money is part of everything"....,

These are the statements that came out during an heated argument with my friend 4 months ago. However, these statements are still fresh in my mind till today. The first two were from my friend, while the latter is from me personally.

At that moment, I didn't really agree with my friend statements, which resulted some debate on whether who's right. She said that in life, she had witnessed that how families, friends, and any other matter were shattered due to money. So, to have money, all these thing wouldn't had happened. I really disagree with it, because for me, there are so many things in this world where are invaluable. For me, money couldn't buy us love, money couldn't buy us friendship, and money couldn't buy us the moral values needed for a better life.

In fact, money is just a creation of human. When it become such important to human, I guess we need to look deep into the history. However, money is just an object, and it is up to the person who use it to define the true meaning of money.

So, could we really said it that money is everything in life?? Or is it almost everything in life?? For me, I still stick to my stand that money is just part of everything in life. The reason for me being so stubborn on my stand is I still believe that in life, love, friendship, family, and all other things are more important in life. Even though I had to admit that without money, most of my dreams will never come true, if the dreams always in my heart, then I would work hard to make the dream come true. If in the end, my dreams didn't become reality, at least I had try to do so. And I will never have any regrets on that....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home