Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The Most Difficult Person to Deal With

I had to admit that the person that I find it the most difficult to deal with is not the girl that you like, but someone who is temperamental. Well, maybe I said so now because I had not experience any feeling being attached to a girl. However, I still find out that person who show the sign of temperamental is very difficult to please.

I said so because I am facing such a person for 6 days a week, and that person I am referring to is my manager still remember the tuning I got last week from her (I finally know that the actual word for tuning is appraisal). Today, yet I got it from her again. But this time, I managed to escape without any pride being hurt badly, since I managed to answer most of the enquiries she shot at me. I really had to feel glad with the first tuning, because without that, I will get it even more terrible this time. Well, after the tuning session, she suddenly can get so nice with me, telling me some cases about the company current situation. However, after lunch, her attitude suddenly turned a bit cool, before getting back to the cheerfully side after 5 pm.

Sometimes, I am wondering what actually is in her mind. And I find it hard how am I suppose to react, since her mood is not stable. So, most of the time, I need to be in ready mode, so that I can react when there is a swing in her mood.

As the matter of fact, my manager is quite a nice person to get along with minus the temperamental part. I guess she being like that is due to the pressure in her work and her attitude towards work. From my point of view, she is actually carrying lots of responsibilities on her shoulder, which is why she being so temperamental. And her expectation on certain task is definitely higher than other people. In other words, she is some kind of perfectionist.

Given that I am her assistant, I guess that the best thing that I can do now is just try to please her by doing the job given by her the best I could. Even though she is difficult to deal with, I guess being in the society, we to learn how to deal with people from all walk of life. And this is what I plan to do

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home