The Tai-chi Master
The art of tai-chi refers to an ancient martial arts, where people practice it to improve their health. According to the older generation, the practice of tai-chi can improve the flow of the energy called chi throughout our body, which makes us more healthy. This is the reason why the older generation take up tai-chi. Well, it doesn't mean that our generation didn't take it, but majority of us didn't have time to do so. And most of us will definitely took it after retirement.
However, the tai-chi actually have another meaning in the working society. I just got to learn it the last two days, when argument broke up between 2 people in the company. In the society, tai-chi simply refer to someone who love to push away responsibilities to others. How it associate to tai-chi, I didn't know the background. I guess the meaning come after referring to the way tai-chi was being performed; that's the movement of the hand that shown pushing forward, and then pulling it back. So, the movement maybe become an idea for people to called those whose loved to push away responsibilities as the tai-chi master.
I don't really get it, when I met someone like that. Even before any initial investigation were to carry out, people can just simply put the blame on others, and say that he's right all the time. Why didn't they just stepped up and take the responsibilities themselves, instead of blaming or depending on others to do so. I really hate this kind of people, because of they lack of responsibilities. They can brag that they have more experiences, but that doesn't make them right all the time. So, when he said the cause of the problem based on his so-called experience, I didn't believe nor disbelieve. However, I just ask him to prove that his reason is right. There is no point arguing on a cause that is not supported by facts. Too bad he meet someone like me, hehe.....
Nevertheless, I still can't believe that such a person even existed in my company. My company is a ISO listed company, and yet people here are not willing to co-operate to solve a problem when there is a problem. What they do is just simply point out their fingers at others, then is out of their business. To be frank, if this is the culture that is being practiced in the company, then sorry to say that the company will never ever improved. It sound like an act of treason, but I am just being frank....
However, the tai-chi actually have another meaning in the working society. I just got to learn it the last two days, when argument broke up between 2 people in the company. In the society, tai-chi simply refer to someone who love to push away responsibilities to others. How it associate to tai-chi, I didn't know the background. I guess the meaning come after referring to the way tai-chi was being performed; that's the movement of the hand that shown pushing forward, and then pulling it back. So, the movement maybe become an idea for people to called those whose loved to push away responsibilities as the tai-chi master.
I don't really get it, when I met someone like that. Even before any initial investigation were to carry out, people can just simply put the blame on others, and say that he's right all the time. Why didn't they just stepped up and take the responsibilities themselves, instead of blaming or depending on others to do so. I really hate this kind of people, because of they lack of responsibilities. They can brag that they have more experiences, but that doesn't make them right all the time. So, when he said the cause of the problem based on his so-called experience, I didn't believe nor disbelieve. However, I just ask him to prove that his reason is right. There is no point arguing on a cause that is not supported by facts. Too bad he meet someone like me, hehe.....
Nevertheless, I still can't believe that such a person even existed in my company. My company is a ISO listed company, and yet people here are not willing to co-operate to solve a problem when there is a problem. What they do is just simply point out their fingers at others, then is out of their business. To be frank, if this is the culture that is being practiced in the company, then sorry to say that the company will never ever improved. It sound like an act of treason, but I am just being frank....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home