Our Unruly Drivers...
For the past few days, I had been reaching home very late from my Factory after work. Is not that I had never punched my card at 6:30pm before, but I still took nearly 1 hour to reach home from my working place. The reasons?? Simple, yet another case of traffic congestion. I sweared that throughout my first 5 months of working, I had never endured such a congestion before. Well, I guess that maybe everyone was hurrying to go back to their house to Buka Puasa, which is why I need to endure almost 20 minutes of crawling on the road.
However, thanks much to our drivers, the condition just got worsen. It seem to me that our drivers didn't know how terrible for us to endure such a congestion. For them, they just want to break free from it, so all they do is just beyond my imagination - went into people's line without giving any signal, overtake when a condition didn't encourage them to do it, honning car in front of them, etc.... They were just making the condition worse, rather than making it a better ride home. If I was still in UNI, maybe I can still tolerate with this kind of people. However, since I had started working, I find that my patience level has been waning. Hence, whenever some car just when into my lane without given me any signal, I will just shout, "What the tu.......is the tu......is doing???" inside my car. Hmm......I began to wonder maybe the Penangites driver symptom has affected the Malaccan (Sorry Penang people, no offence.....).
However, thanks much to our drivers, the condition just got worsen. It seem to me that our drivers didn't know how terrible for us to endure such a congestion. For them, they just want to break free from it, so all they do is just beyond my imagination - went into people's line without giving any signal, overtake when a condition didn't encourage them to do it, honning car in front of them, etc.... They were just making the condition worse, rather than making it a better ride home. If I was still in UNI, maybe I can still tolerate with this kind of people. However, since I had started working, I find that my patience level has been waning. Hence, whenever some car just when into my lane without given me any signal, I will just shout, "What the tu.......is the tu......is doing???" inside my car. Hmm......I began to wonder maybe the Penangites driver symptom has affected the Malaccan (Sorry Penang people, no offence.....).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home