The Human Civilisation is Rotting
I can't really help it when I type the wording "rotting" in this posting, but I can't find a better word to describe about what the world had become nowadays. I admit that I seldom get into touch with newspaper this days, but the news about the rape cum murder case which I came acrossed while I was having my dinner really put me into wonder whether my earlier posting about the society was correct afterall.
I can't read or write chinese, but I do feel sad, and angry when my mother explained to me about the case. I really wish to ask why such an innocent girl deserved such a fate. I really can't believe that there was some one out there, who doesn't really deserved to be called human, did such a cruel act. And to add salt to the wound, I got to know that the victim was a friend's ex-roomate's friend, and is my sister-in-law's friend's friend as well. This girl is due to departure to Germany to attend a course, and yet now.....
If I were given an opportunity, I would had whack that bloody jackass to his death. Perhaps, if he die for a million would also unable to repay the crime that he had done in this world. I know that I might had sound quite emotional here, but I just can't help it, because what these beast had done is totally unforgetable for what he had done.
Then my friend also mentioned about the bombing that occurred in a shopping mall, which I used to go when I was studying in an unversity there. Since when our country had been hit by such bombing?? Why is there people who like to cause injuries or even death to others just to achieve what they wish to?? It really put me in a situation to believe that our human civilisation, which was started some 400 years ago had near the end. And the one which causes it is human themselve.
Like what my friend said, what we can hope now is just pray and hope that all those bastard will be caught soon and put into justice. Let them pay for what they had done, so that no one will get hurt again. As long as these people still roam free in this society, there will never be peace for us anymore.
Here, I wish to pray to all my friends, relatives, and the rest of the world........pray that they will be protected, be safe and be happy......
".....my deepest condolense to the victims and their family. May their souls blessed in peace....."
I can't read or write chinese, but I do feel sad, and angry when my mother explained to me about the case. I really wish to ask why such an innocent girl deserved such a fate. I really can't believe that there was some one out there, who doesn't really deserved to be called human, did such a cruel act. And to add salt to the wound, I got to know that the victim was a friend's ex-roomate's friend, and is my sister-in-law's friend's friend as well. This girl is due to departure to Germany to attend a course, and yet now.....
If I were given an opportunity, I would had whack that bloody jackass to his death. Perhaps, if he die for a million would also unable to repay the crime that he had done in this world. I know that I might had sound quite emotional here, but I just can't help it, because what these beast had done is totally unforgetable for what he had done.
Then my friend also mentioned about the bombing that occurred in a shopping mall, which I used to go when I was studying in an unversity there. Since when our country had been hit by such bombing?? Why is there people who like to cause injuries or even death to others just to achieve what they wish to?? It really put me in a situation to believe that our human civilisation, which was started some 400 years ago had near the end. And the one which causes it is human themselve.
Like what my friend said, what we can hope now is just pray and hope that all those bastard will be caught soon and put into justice. Let them pay for what they had done, so that no one will get hurt again. As long as these people still roam free in this society, there will never be peace for us anymore.
Here, I wish to pray to all my friends, relatives, and the rest of the world........pray that they will be protected, be safe and be happy......
".....my deepest condolense to the victims and their family. May their souls blessed in peace....."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home