I had said it finally.......
Life is indeed unpredictable. Yesterday when I met with my chat buddy on Yahoo messenger, we, chat as usual. Then, I suddenly told her about my ex (actually, she is not my ex, since we had not started officially, but I can't find a suitable title for it) funny decision. Well, she said that she will give herself 2 years to look for a life partner. If she didn't manage to do so, then she will remain single.
Well, the decision really caught me a bit off-guarded. I was thinking, where got people make such a decision. So, i just made fun of it by saying, "Hey, don't say so, because you might meet your Mr.Right tommorrow, you will never know because life is so unpredictable". After I relate the story to my chat buddy, she was also find it a bit amused, and she said that people never learned that plan will never work the way they were being planned. I had to agree with her (my chat buddy) on that because human can only plan, it is GOD who will make it work or not.
Then, out of sudden, we talked about my relation with the best friend of mine (I mentioned it in my first posting). I told her that I will not confess it now, and I might never ever confessed it in my whole life......and our conversation ended soon after that.
However, I didn't know what struck me today that I eventually picked up my handphone after my lunch, went into my room and started calling her. As usual, we started the conversation as a friend, asking her how she is, how is her life, then started our little arguement on our daily life. It was then when I asked her, "Do you actually know the intention I called you??". And it was then I started my confession.
She was a bit surprised when I said so, but she was quick and clever enough to handle the situation. And the conversation goes on, with both of us saying out how we felt and treated each other. In the end of the day, there is nothing happened between both of us. We didn't started out as a couple, but rather remained as the best friend we used to be. She thanked me for being honest, because throughout her life, I am the first person to actually confess me feeling to her.And, she also said that she will still treat me as a very special friend in her heart.
As for me, what else could I asked for. Since she still treat me as a very special friend, I am contented with that. Like what Malays said, "When you are given a shin, don't asked for a hip". I will always remain as her best friend, and make her happy all the time. This is the least I can do for her right now....
Well, the decision really caught me a bit off-guarded. I was thinking, where got people make such a decision. So, i just made fun of it by saying, "Hey, don't say so, because you might meet your Mr.Right tommorrow, you will never know because life is so unpredictable". After I relate the story to my chat buddy, she was also find it a bit amused, and she said that people never learned that plan will never work the way they were being planned. I had to agree with her (my chat buddy) on that because human can only plan, it is GOD who will make it work or not.
Then, out of sudden, we talked about my relation with the best friend of mine (I mentioned it in my first posting). I told her that I will not confess it now, and I might never ever confessed it in my whole life......and our conversation ended soon after that.
However, I didn't know what struck me today that I eventually picked up my handphone after my lunch, went into my room and started calling her. As usual, we started the conversation as a friend, asking her how she is, how is her life, then started our little arguement on our daily life. It was then when I asked her, "Do you actually know the intention I called you??". And it was then I started my confession.
She was a bit surprised when I said so, but she was quick and clever enough to handle the situation. And the conversation goes on, with both of us saying out how we felt and treated each other. In the end of the day, there is nothing happened between both of us. We didn't started out as a couple, but rather remained as the best friend we used to be. She thanked me for being honest, because throughout her life, I am the first person to actually confess me feeling to her.And, she also said that she will still treat me as a very special friend in her heart.
As for me, what else could I asked for. Since she still treat me as a very special friend, I am contented with that. Like what Malays said, "When you are given a shin, don't asked for a hip". I will always remain as her best friend, and make her happy all the time. This is the least I can do for her right now....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home