My Boring Holiday Officially Started...
My factory is operating for its last day today before it shut down for one whole week in conjunction with Deepavali and Hari Raya Puasa, which is next week. So, my boirng life begins after I stepped out of the factory at 5pm just now. However, I was forced to take 2 unpaid leave, because I had just taken my annual leave last 2 weeks to visit my friends, who are currently situated in KL. So, this means I will be RM 118 poorer next month...
Most of my friends asked me how am I going to spent my holiday next week. Well, the only answer I can gave was just spent my whole week doing some leisure reading. Guess what?? All of them shoot me straight, asking why I am leading such a boring life. Even my best friend (the one I had feeling on her) sms me back and ask me to expand my social life, because she was worried that I will soon go crazy if I continue to be that way. However, it is hard for a person like me, whose friendship circle is so small to have a social life expanded. Anyway, I am glad that she really take great care about me, so, for this hoilday, I will try to do something else to fill in all my free time. Maybe catching a movie, perhaps....
But for the mean time, I will still stcik to my plan of doing leisure reading. Just now when I reached home, I went straight to the bookstore to purchase a new book "State of Fear", since I had finished up the previous 2 (Da vinci code and Angels & demons). One of my best buddy introduced me to read this book, so I hope this book is interesting as well. Others??? Well, I think I'll be spending my time in blogging..... (",)
Most of my friends asked me how am I going to spent my holiday next week. Well, the only answer I can gave was just spent my whole week doing some leisure reading. Guess what?? All of them shoot me straight, asking why I am leading such a boring life. Even my best friend (the one I had feeling on her) sms me back and ask me to expand my social life, because she was worried that I will soon go crazy if I continue to be that way. However, it is hard for a person like me, whose friendship circle is so small to have a social life expanded. Anyway, I am glad that she really take great care about me, so, for this hoilday, I will try to do something else to fill in all my free time. Maybe catching a movie, perhaps....
But for the mean time, I will still stcik to my plan of doing leisure reading. Just now when I reached home, I went straight to the bookstore to purchase a new book "State of Fear", since I had finished up the previous 2 (Da vinci code and Angels & demons). One of my best buddy introduced me to read this book, so I hope this book is interesting as well. Others??? Well, I think I'll be spending my time in blogging..... (",)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home