Monday, October 31, 2005

The True Story Behind the Deeds

I was quite pissed off when my mum told few hours ago that one of my relative (from my mother's side) had started bragging us to pay back the loan we had borrowed for me to purchase my car and for my brother wedding. While, if it is in a normal condition, I would had reacted in a more positive way. However, it is too bad that I was suffering froma very bad gastric, due to the fasting practice I made since few days ago (I started my fasting from 7am-7pm daily).

When I got the news from my mum, the first thing I asked her back was who was the one who started all this bragging. And apparantly, it was not the uncle who had borrowed me the money, but is from someone else. I was pissed because she made me sound like I am a swindler, who had borrowed people money, but refused to returned it. As the matter of fact, I had been saving money for the payment, but I will only pay back when my uncle came back to Melaka (he is currently working in Thailand). I began to wonder why my relative want to make a big fuss out of this matter, and sounded like we are imcapable of paying back.

I started to wonder what was the loaning's motive in the first place. Was it because my relative just want to help us out?? Or they just trying to make an opportunity to lend us the money, and return mocked us in front of others, saying bad thing about my family. I didn't overrule the latter motive, as history has been proven that my relative (my mother's side) had done this quite a number of time to us. I wonder is it that I was too sensitive this time, or is my intuition got me this time.

Whatever it is, all I will do this time is to repay back all my loan in the shortest time. This means that I need to default my PTPTN loan for sometime before I can repay it back. All I had in my mind is to repay the loan to my so-called relatives, and then had nothing to do with them anymore. If not because of my mum, I would had severe my ties with them. But then.......I did not do so because I do not want to made my mum sad and stuck in the middle.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home