A Sweet Story
The body of this posting will not reflect the title that I typed just seconds ago, because what I will be talking is not a sweet story, but rather something got to do to sweet. Confuse?
So, what is so special about sweet? I foremost, is not a person who actually like to consume sweet, mostly due to its sweet taste. Well, what other tastes can you expect from a sweet after all. By the way, not only sweet, I also doesn't like to consume other sweet food. I didn't understand myself either on my weird attitude towards sweet thing, but I guess partly due to my body weight, haha.....
Anyway, for the past few days, I had been devouring sweet whenever I drive to work or coming back from work. I do so because I am worried that I will lost my concentration while I was driving, especially in the morning. I still don't get the reason why I felt so tired every morning. I tried to get more sleep, but since the schoolins session began early this year, I had to get myself up 15 minutes earlier in the morning, just to avoid the traffic congestion (I wonder how the KLrian will react on this statement). So, just to keep myself staying alert, I choose to devour sweet when I was on the road.
Now, thinking of devouring sweet, its reminds me of the good old days, when I had my study week sessions with a few bunch of friends in the library. During that tenure, I used to sent about RM 4-5 daily in buying sweet for all my friends. It served the same purpose, that was to make them stay alert while trying to crack their head memorizing all the facts needed to the next paper. But eating sweet in the library? Now, that doesn't sound convicing from a person who had spent 8 years of his life becoming a librarian, and 2 years from the total as a head librarian.
Remembering back the time, there was indeed a lot of sweet memories during that tenure. Ok, now it does reflect on the title of this posting. During that period, all of us will went to the library daily, some were early birds, while others only appear after lunch hour. Even though sometimes, we talked more than we studied, we did enjoy the time together. Having lunch and dinner had became the usual routine for us. Then going back to home after the library closed, and spending time doing short notes to be lent to friends was some of the things that I had done during that time.
However, the most memorable one was during our final study week, where we spent most of our time shooting photo (and some of them are pretty artistic too) in the library and the area around it. It doesn't sound a bit of funny here, but at least when I looked back at the photo, its lighthen up my life.
Currently, most of my library members had stepped into the working society. Some, I still keep in contact with them. Some, I had not heard from them since my graduation. Nevertheless, I will always keep them in my memory, as they had given me such a pleasant moment during my stay in my university.
So, what is so special about sweet? I foremost, is not a person who actually like to consume sweet, mostly due to its sweet taste. Well, what other tastes can you expect from a sweet after all. By the way, not only sweet, I also doesn't like to consume other sweet food. I didn't understand myself either on my weird attitude towards sweet thing, but I guess partly due to my body weight, haha.....
Anyway, for the past few days, I had been devouring sweet whenever I drive to work or coming back from work. I do so because I am worried that I will lost my concentration while I was driving, especially in the morning. I still don't get the reason why I felt so tired every morning. I tried to get more sleep, but since the schoolins session began early this year, I had to get myself up 15 minutes earlier in the morning, just to avoid the traffic congestion (I wonder how the KLrian will react on this statement). So, just to keep myself staying alert, I choose to devour sweet when I was on the road.
Now, thinking of devouring sweet, its reminds me of the good old days, when I had my study week sessions with a few bunch of friends in the library. During that tenure, I used to sent about RM 4-5 daily in buying sweet for all my friends. It served the same purpose, that was to make them stay alert while trying to crack their head memorizing all the facts needed to the next paper. But eating sweet in the library? Now, that doesn't sound convicing from a person who had spent 8 years of his life becoming a librarian, and 2 years from the total as a head librarian.
Remembering back the time, there was indeed a lot of sweet memories during that tenure. Ok, now it does reflect on the title of this posting. During that period, all of us will went to the library daily, some were early birds, while others only appear after lunch hour. Even though sometimes, we talked more than we studied, we did enjoy the time together. Having lunch and dinner had became the usual routine for us. Then going back to home after the library closed, and spending time doing short notes to be lent to friends was some of the things that I had done during that time.
However, the most memorable one was during our final study week, where we spent most of our time shooting photo (and some of them are pretty artistic too) in the library and the area around it. It doesn't sound a bit of funny here, but at least when I looked back at the photo, its lighthen up my life.
Currently, most of my library members had stepped into the working society. Some, I still keep in contact with them. Some, I had not heard from them since my graduation. Nevertheless, I will always keep them in my memory, as they had given me such a pleasant moment during my stay in my university.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home