Our Banking System.....
I wanted to start my holiday happily, but it ended up waiting for almost an hour in the bank, waiting for my card to be re-process. I stopped by the nearest bus stop to the bookstore, Popular this morning, I decided to go to withdraw some money before I proceed to Popular to purchase some books which was recommended by my best buddy. However, when I reached Maybank, I found out that I needed to wait for a long time in the que. In the beginning, I thought that by waiting for about 10 minutes, I will get my chance to do my transaction. How wrong I was. When it finally reached my turn, my ATM card was surprisely bounded 2 times when I did my transaction. I quicky when to the information counter to enquire them about this matter. The clerk over there politely told me that I needed to check my card to see what wrong with it. However, it might take me about one hour to get it done. She told that my number will 25, and the current number is 19.
I, at the first place thought that she was joking to me, as waiting for 6 number needed almost one hour. So, I told her that I will take that number and wait for my turn. And it turn out that she was telling the truth. I waited my turn for almost an hour. What took them an hour to process 6 number is beyond my expectation. No wonder I didn't heard of any bank in our country apply for ISO. I am sure that most of them will failed, since they can't meet the costumers satisfaction. And what makes I amused was a guy who help me out can even ask me, "Why your card is being bounded?"....Who will know what happened to my card. I only found out about it today.
So, after waiting for almost an hour, I finally can proceed to the bookstore to do my shopping. However, I was quite disappointed to find out that I can't purchase the books that I wished to purchase. One of them is a recommendation from my friend, "The Testament". I was not surprised that I failed to get this book, since my friend told me that this is a very old book. What makes me regret is that I actually saw that book in one of the bookstore. At that moment, my mind is sticking to "The Da Vinci Code". So, I just missed that opportunity. But that do not make me give up easily. I will still try to look for that book till I managed to get it. The second book that I can't get it is Harry Potter latest series, due to the price which was too expensive. So, I'll need to wait for my friend recommendation on that book before I could spent RM100 on that book. My friend is currently reading the chinese version, so after she complete it, she will tell me whether is worth to buy it or not. So, in the mean time, I will just be patient and wait.
In the end, I purchased a book from Jeffrey Archer, "The eleventh comenment/First among equals". From what my friend said, any books from Jeffrey Archer should be interesting. So, I just purchase it. But it really worth it because I purchase it with best value. It cost me only RM19.90. There is still many more books there, but I only brought one due to financial constraints. In the end, besides buying that book, I also decided to apply for membership card so that I could purchase more book with special discount in the future.
I, at the first place thought that she was joking to me, as waiting for 6 number needed almost one hour. So, I told her that I will take that number and wait for my turn. And it turn out that she was telling the truth. I waited my turn for almost an hour. What took them an hour to process 6 number is beyond my expectation. No wonder I didn't heard of any bank in our country apply for ISO. I am sure that most of them will failed, since they can't meet the costumers satisfaction. And what makes I amused was a guy who help me out can even ask me, "Why your card is being bounded?"....Who will know what happened to my card. I only found out about it today.
So, after waiting for almost an hour, I finally can proceed to the bookstore to do my shopping. However, I was quite disappointed to find out that I can't purchase the books that I wished to purchase. One of them is a recommendation from my friend, "The Testament". I was not surprised that I failed to get this book, since my friend told me that this is a very old book. What makes me regret is that I actually saw that book in one of the bookstore. At that moment, my mind is sticking to "The Da Vinci Code". So, I just missed that opportunity. But that do not make me give up easily. I will still try to look for that book till I managed to get it. The second book that I can't get it is Harry Potter latest series, due to the price which was too expensive. So, I'll need to wait for my friend recommendation on that book before I could spent RM100 on that book. My friend is currently reading the chinese version, so after she complete it, she will tell me whether is worth to buy it or not. So, in the mean time, I will just be patient and wait.
In the end, I purchased a book from Jeffrey Archer, "The eleventh comenment/First among equals". From what my friend said, any books from Jeffrey Archer should be interesting. So, I just purchase it. But it really worth it because I purchase it with best value. It cost me only RM19.90. There is still many more books there, but I only brought one due to financial constraints. In the end, besides buying that book, I also decided to apply for membership card so that I could purchase more book with special discount in the future.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home