Friday, November 04, 2005

Shopping.....that's sucks!!!

I had been wondering why women like to do the activity so-called shopping. For me, I really didn't like it at all. Well, actually not really hate it when it come to this shopping thing, but I should be re-phrased and say, I don't really like to go shopping when accompany by girls (sorry gals out there, I didn't mean to offend you all, so no heart feeling, okay??)

Today, my brother's planning had been screwed, thanks to himself. He had been planning to go to the zoo today, since it is a holiday for all the members in my family (in fact, I had started my long time ago). I didn't wish to go at first, and really against of going to places crowded with people after all (it is a holiday, anyway). However, he screwed up when he waked up at 1pm, which was too late if we were to depart at that time.

So, my family ended up going to Tesco to have our dinner together (they could have picked a better spot). It was not really a good choice, as many store were closed. Then, after the dinner, my mum and my sister in law decided to do some shopping at Tesco. Here, it began my story....

Shopping with women is really annoying, because most of the time they had been window shopping, looking and touching things, but without buying it (again, no offence, I only refer to certain group, but not all females). I thought that why they still go shopping if they didn't have any thing that they wish to purchase (which, in the end, they brought somethings too). For, I will only went to shopping if I really need to purchase somthing, After that, that's all. No window shopping.

My attitude really pissed my friend....One of them even said to me, "Oh, Jason, how will you going to find a girlfriend if you didn't like shopping??" Well, I can only answer this question if I had a girlfriend later. As for now, I'll just keep this question KIV.....

Note: Reminder- I only refer to certain women in this text, and not the whole population, so if any readers feel offended, I am truly sorry about it.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home