Sunday, May 21, 2006

I Continue to Wander in My Life

Last week, a trainee joined my company as a part of industrial training which all undergrads (includes me) needs to undergo when they took up my course. It was so co-incident that this gal is actually my junior back in my faculty. But wait, I never really saw her back that time, even though she claimed that she know who I was. My colleagues, upon hearing this claim, actually joked with me saying that when I was back in university, I was so popular in letting out electric wave that caught other heart. Well, I just laugh out loud on it, as I believe that it should be common for juniors to know their seniors when in university (ok, it is just my own assumption here).

Now, the question lies here now is, everyone in my company had started out this teasing thing that ask me to go after her. Well, I had to admit that she is quite a nice gals, very polite, and cute (if you want me to add it into her's resume). But, does that really mean that I need to go after her? I always put my love life to a certain level of fate. If we were fated to be together, then we will be. My stand, no doubt had received a lot of comments from my friends and colleagues, but I will always remains on it.

The real story actually starts here.....What I can conclude from here is, as the matter of fact, if I ever met a girl that I had interest in, I will never had the courage to show it off. Well, it sound like a coward, but I had to admit that I am. Being raised in a environment, where I didn't have the opportunity to mix with my opposite sex during my secondary school had made me a timid and shy guy when dealing with gals now. Most of the female friends I had now, is the type which is out-going type. What I meant here is these people are the one who started the conversation with me first, and the friendship just blossomed like that. If they never do so, then we won't have that kind of relationship now. I really wish to change my attitude on this matter, but I guessed that it will take a long time for me to do so.

But, judging from my life, do I really needs to have a life-partner? Everyone in the world should have, but for me, it is not a compulsary matter. I told my friends that if, by the age of 30, and I still remain single, I will never get married. Many of them laugh at this claim, but what they do not know is I really mean to do so. There is two reasons for me to do so. First, I didn't wish to end up like one of uncle. He got married late, and now, even after he retired, je still needs to support 3 children's education. Second, I can focus more in giving back to the society if I didn't have any attachment.

However, just like I said, GOD has plan for everyone of us. And I put my trust to HIM. Let fate decide whether I am destined to be single or to have a life-partner. No matter how I end up in the future, I will accept that decision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home