It Keeps on Coming Back to My Mind
Well, tommorrow will be the day when all couples celebrate Valentine. While others, who are attached with a partner will be busy going for romantic dinner, spending their time with their loved one, presenting Valentine's gift to their respective partner, I will be sitting in my office, counting for the clock to tick faster in order for me to finished up my work soon.
Well, I would be lying if I said that I didn't wish to have a partner. As the matter of fact, I do wish that I had a partner, who I can adore and care about. However, I am not in the desperate moment, where I had to begin searching for one soon, or even needed someone to introduce a girl to me (like what my mum was trying to hint me yesterday). For me, I always believe that when the moment comes, it is hard for you to avoid it. However, if you didn't treasure it, then you will lose it.
For the past three years, I had been spending my Valentine with some of my best buddy back in uni. Hey, don't misunderstood for it. Well, it was so happen that my Birthday actually falls on the day after Valentine. As a tradition, we used to celebrate people's birthday a day before the real day, so that's how my Valentine has been. Some of my friends, who were attached in a relationship that time would also came by and celebrate my birthday with me. It really made me felt happy during the past three years.
My birthday this year will never be such exciting as the past three years. Apart from the coming meals tommorrow with my family members, I will be spending my birthday working in my factory, joking with my colleague, and perhaps I will still get some tuning from my manager. Well, I forcast that that's how I will be spending my birthday the coming Wednesday.
However, all those memories that I had with my friends during those days were the most treasured things that I had while I was still studying. I always wonder why I keep on thinking back of those memories, when other will tend to forget about them after a certain time. I guess that there are only two possibilities for this explaination. It is either those memories were so important to me that I had actually keep it in a very special place in my mind. Or, like what my friends said, I had been leading a very boring life, that I need all these memories to bring me through the dull moments.
Well, I guess, no matter what the reason is, I still considered myself lucky that I am able to have three wonderfull birthday in my life. When I think so, I wouldn't be mind whether my coming birthday will be an interesting one or not.
Well, I would be lying if I said that I didn't wish to have a partner. As the matter of fact, I do wish that I had a partner, who I can adore and care about. However, I am not in the desperate moment, where I had to begin searching for one soon, or even needed someone to introduce a girl to me (like what my mum was trying to hint me yesterday). For me, I always believe that when the moment comes, it is hard for you to avoid it. However, if you didn't treasure it, then you will lose it.
For the past three years, I had been spending my Valentine with some of my best buddy back in uni. Hey, don't misunderstood for it. Well, it was so happen that my Birthday actually falls on the day after Valentine. As a tradition, we used to celebrate people's birthday a day before the real day, so that's how my Valentine has been. Some of my friends, who were attached in a relationship that time would also came by and celebrate my birthday with me. It really made me felt happy during the past three years.
My birthday this year will never be such exciting as the past three years. Apart from the coming meals tommorrow with my family members, I will be spending my birthday working in my factory, joking with my colleague, and perhaps I will still get some tuning from my manager. Well, I forcast that that's how I will be spending my birthday the coming Wednesday.
However, all those memories that I had with my friends during those days were the most treasured things that I had while I was still studying. I always wonder why I keep on thinking back of those memories, when other will tend to forget about them after a certain time. I guess that there are only two possibilities for this explaination. It is either those memories were so important to me that I had actually keep it in a very special place in my mind. Or, like what my friends said, I had been leading a very boring life, that I need all these memories to bring me through the dull moments.
Well, I guess, no matter what the reason is, I still considered myself lucky that I am able to have three wonderfull birthday in my life. When I think so, I wouldn't be mind whether my coming birthday will be an interesting one or not.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home