Thursday, April 13, 2006

Just a Moment Here

It's been a while since I lasted pen something here in the wanderer. Well, I guess that my job really got me into such a hectic live that I can't even spend the usual time for me to write down something here. I had to agree that my live is too overloaded, since my engine suddenly broke down last Friday.

I suffered from fever last Friday. It is not my usual self, since I used to be quite healthy all the time. Ever since I started working, I had not been sick till last Friday. I guess that the most probable reason is I overloaded myself too much with work, that I became fatigue, and it reduce my immunity system. So, I got all those sickness so easily. And the matter got worse, I also had my abdominal disorder for the past few days, which really makes my life difficult.

As the saying goes, people never appreciate certain things till they lose it. It sound so right now, since I had been working so hard till I neglect my health. So, I really hope that after I got well, I will be ever to care more about my health.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home