Wednesday, March 29, 2006

There are no winner, I am the only loser

Last year today, I did something which was beyond my imagination. I still remembered it quite clearly what had actually happened today last year....

That day, I was in Sitiawan. Sitiawan is the place where I stayed put for a day before I went to Pulau Pangkor the next day. I had to admit that I went there with a mixed feeling, because it was supposed to be a farewell trip for all of us. So, it should be a happy trip, since everyone had graduated. However, deep in my heart, I don't feel of enjoying it, because that moment, I just ended my special relationship with the girl that I admired. Anyway, I tried to make this trip a happy one.

So, the first day when we were in Sitiawan, we went out for dinner. I was trying my best to make this trip the best trip ever, so I ended talking a lot. And the most unbelieveable thing was I actually made a bet with my best friend regarding our future partner. Ok, why do I say unbelievable was I am not a person who actually like to do betting, except that the results of the bet benefited both parties. So, we joked among ourselve, and said that if any of us got a partner today this year, that person shall be consider the loser, and he or she shall need to treat the winner with a meal.....funny??? I thought it was, because all this while both of us thought that it was just yet another way of how we spent our daily life with all those small little arguement.

Time had passed.......today is the date due for our bet. Yet, both of us still remained single, as far as I know. And our bet comes to an end, with no one declare as the winner. However, in this bet, there is one loser, and that is me. When my best friend remained unattached (not at least till the last time I contacted her), I actually fell for her. Although she might not have remember this bet in her mind, I still considered myself as a loser, since I had fallen for her.

With this moment, I can say that our bet had come to an end.....I wished for her best whole heartly, and hope that she will get her happiness soon...... I wish her from the bottom of my heart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home