Saturday, July 01, 2006

Finally Back in Business

Ever wonder why wanderer had been wandering away from his blog?? Well, just to declare here that I am back in the show business now, which what I am currently doing now.... (typing article for my blog)....

For the last month, lots of events had happened to myself. And most of the events had makes me understand myself more, and some does changes my life as well. I began to understand why my friends used to called me a pessimistic person, because I used to look down on myself. My colleagues had noticed this behaviour in myself, because I always said something bad about myself whenever they asked me to go after my juniour who currently underwent training in my company now (note: I admit that I had a little crush on her as well). This attitude actually made me unable perform my duty to the best effort, because I doubted on my ability. Which is why I something got shooting from other people.

Or, put it into another word.....I do not have self confident in myself. I compared with people, saying how good looking they are, good in socializing and good in sports. I know that is not a wise idea to compare among people, but this is what the society is doing...like to compare with other people around them about this and that. My friend told me that very human, who live in this world had his/her motives. Is what he is telling me is true? I had to put it on a reasonably doubt status.

So, I do hope that I can build my self-confident level from today onwards. I wonder whether I can make it or not....it seems like a high mountain to climb. But one thing for sure, even though if in the future, I do really gain back my self confident, I will still regret in my life, because I had missed out a lot of things, which I can able to own it before, but lost it due to my lack of slef-confident....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home