Shall We Dance??
I was watching a Premier League Game last night (Liverpool vs West Ham United) before I decided to on-line, due to the fact that it was not really an enjoyable games as I had predicted in the beginning....My target was of course, the game between Manchester United and Watford, which was 2 hours behind....
Then out of the sudden, my brother too got bored with the game and he started to flipped the channel to search for a better show....And he happened to found the show "Shall We Dance", starred Richard Gere and Jennifer Lopez....Guess what?? I quickly stop whatever I was doing then to watch the movie. It was already half way through the movie, but it doesn't matter to me at all...
There are several reasons why this movie had really caught my heart, and why it still gained my attention after 1 year it was aired...Well, it was the first movie I ever watched when I went for my first date with my ex...So, remembering back, it was sure a memory that I cherished that time...
However, that's not all the reason for it...What I liked the most in the movie was it shown us that there is still another life in us, despite doing the job that we had been doing all this well....So, from here, we should also remember that working is not the only thing that we need to have in our life...There is always something else in our life that we should cherish, because if we did not, we might got regret as our age grow...
Some point to think about:
"..It took John Clark (Character lead by Richard Gere) 20 years to realise that besides his job, there is other thing that can makes his life more wonderfull, which is dancing... I wonder how long will I take to realise that..."
Then out of the sudden, my brother too got bored with the game and he started to flipped the channel to search for a better show....And he happened to found the show "Shall We Dance", starred Richard Gere and Jennifer Lopez....Guess what?? I quickly stop whatever I was doing then to watch the movie. It was already half way through the movie, but it doesn't matter to me at all...
There are several reasons why this movie had really caught my heart, and why it still gained my attention after 1 year it was aired...Well, it was the first movie I ever watched when I went for my first date with my ex...So, remembering back, it was sure a memory that I cherished that time...
However, that's not all the reason for it...What I liked the most in the movie was it shown us that there is still another life in us, despite doing the job that we had been doing all this well....So, from here, we should also remember that working is not the only thing that we need to have in our life...There is always something else in our life that we should cherish, because if we did not, we might got regret as our age grow...
Some point to think about:
"..It took John Clark (Character lead by Richard Gere) 20 years to realise that besides his job, there is other thing that can makes his life more wonderfull, which is dancing... I wonder how long will I take to realise that..."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home